Butternut Squash Chicken Soup
- 1 large butternut squash
- 1 lb shredded cooked chicken
- 1 carton organic bone broth
- 1 yellow onion
- 6 celery ribs
- 2-3 Sprigs of thyme
- Peel and cube squash, chop onions and celery. Toss in thyme
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes, until soft, remove thyme sprigs.
- Blend with bone broth, salt pepper.
- Add cooked shredded chicken and Enjoy!
Butternut Squash and Chicken Soup
Nutrition and Fitness is my passion; and fueling my body with healthy ingredients has been instrumental behind my weight loss. I truly believe you are what you eat. And its equally important to maintain good digestive and colon health. When it comes to eating healthy, It’s no surprise that I L-O-V-E Salads! If you’ve seen my Instagram, then you know that I’m passionate about eating dark leafy greens with bright vibrant colored organic vegetables. Unfortunately, I had to stop eating salads due to the discomfort I felt after consuming it. Then I realized the culprit was the salad dressing itself.
Normally, most bottled dressings are loaded with way too much sugar and other ingredients you don’t know or want in your food. Then I discovered there are much healthier salad dressings available, without all the unhealthy additives.
One of my preferred salad dressing is a Honey Mustard from Primal Kitchen , it has a sweet and tangy flavor, MADE WITH 100% PURE AVOCADO OIL and no additives, preservatives and refined sugars. My other favorite dressing is the lemon turmeric. very tasty and doesn’t leave your salad boring. Order yours day and get 20% off your first order.
This product can be purchased online at https://www.primalkitchen.com?rfsn=1436007.646ac
- 1 LB ground beef
- 4 Zucchini (spiral noodles)
- 2 Garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 Large bell pepper (diced)
- 1 Jar marinara or spaghetti sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 TBS Red pepper flakes
Heat skillet on medium heat. Brown hamburger meat. Add garlic, red pepper flakes, bell pepper, marinara sauce, salt and pepper, simmer 10 minutes. Add zucchini noodles, cook another 10 minutes and stir.
Garnish with freshly chopped parsley and parmesan and enjoy!
Our favorite pasta substitute is the spaghetti squash, super tasty!
- 1 LB grass fed ground beef
- 1 can tomato paste
- 1 large onion
- 4-5 garlic cloves (minced)
- ¼ cup of avocado oil
- 4 Large organic tomatoes
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- 10 Basil leaves
- Salt and pepper
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 TBS molasses
Cut spaghetti squash lengthwise, lightly coat with avocado oil, salt and pepper. Face up on a flat sheet pan and bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
Method: Make the sauce
In medium sauce pan, heat half of the avocado oil and 2 TBS tomato paste, Add chopped onions, garlic oregano, red pepper flakes.
In a blender/food processor, puree tomatoes, add to paste mixture. Add molasses. Simmer 25-30 minutes.
Make hamburger meat
Brown ground beef in skillet, salt, pepper, onion powder and garlic powder. Add to tomato sauce mixture.
Cool spaghetti to scoop into dish, top with cooked hamburger meat and marinara sauce. Serve and Enjoy!
Primal Chia Pudding
- 1 Can organic coconut milk
- 1/3 cup organic chia seeds
- 3 TBS organic cocoa powder
- 1 TBS organic maple syrup
- ½ TSP Himalayan salt
- Coconut flakes organic (optional)
1.Add ingredients to flat ceramic or glass pan, whisk until smooth (cooler temperatures may require heating to dissolve coconut milk).
2.Place in the refrigerator allow to soak for min 3 hrs.
3.Serve and enjoy.
- 1 Cauliflower head, grated
- 1 yellow/white onion
- 3 Tablespoons of coconut oil
- 4 Scallions roughly chopped
- 2 shredded carrots, (shredded purple cabbage optional)
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 3 Tablespoons of organic gluten free tamari sauce
- 1 Garlic clove
- 1 lb of pork cut in small pieces
Heat Skillet or wok on high heat, add 1 tablespoon of oil.
Add onions and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
Add cut up pork pieces and 1 tablespoon of tamari sauce. Salt and pepper to taste. Sauté 2-3 minutes until meat is cooked, then add remaining oil, garlic, carrots, cauliflower. Sauté 2-3 minutes longer. Add beaten eggs and remaining tamari. Stir constantly as the egg cooks. Add chopped scallions and cook 2 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
- 1 Ripe Banana
- 2 eggs
- 1 TSP almond butter (optional)
- 1 TSP organic maple syrup
1.Add ingredients to blender, process until smooth
2.Heat a cast iron or stainless skillet add ghee or butter
3.Pour mixture into pan to the desired pancake size
5.Serve (garnish with walnuts and or a small amount of syrup)
- 1 Large Butternut squash
- 1 can of Organic Coconut milk
- ¼ Cup coconut flakes
- ¼ Raw Walnuts
- Peel and cube squash.
- Bake squash on 350 for 25 minutes, until soft.
- Blend with coconut milk, salt and pepper.
- Top with coconut flakes and raw walnuts.
12 slices of regular-cut bacon
2 TBS chopped fresh parsley
salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 350°F and butter/oil a muffin pan with coconut oil.
Create a lattice for each egg cup by weaving three bacon slices together.
Press down into each muffin cup so there are as little holes as possible.
Crack an egg into each cup.
Bake for 25 -30 minutes until the eggs are fully cooked.
Use a spoon to remove the bacon and egg cups from the muffin pan.
Garnish with freshly chopped parsley and enjoy!