- 1 Cauliflower head, grated
- 1 yellow/white onion
- 3 Tablespoons of coconut oil
- 4 Scallions roughly chopped
- 2 shredded carrots, (shredded purple cabbage optional)
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 3 Tablespoons of organic gluten free tamari sauce
- 1 Garlic clove
- 1 lb of pork cut in small pieces
Heat Skillet or wok on high heat, add 1 tablespoon of oil.
Add onions and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
Add cut up pork pieces and 1 tablespoon of tamari sauce. Salt and pepper to taste. Sauté 2-3 minutes until meat is cooked, then add remaining oil, garlic, carrots, cauliflower. Sauté 2-3 minutes longer. Add beaten eggs and remaining tamari. Stir constantly as the egg cooks. Add chopped scallions and cook 2 minutes. Serve and enjoy!